Streamlining Project1—Is the end in sight?


Project1 progresses, but I have cut it from 30,000 words to 24,000. It hurt, I’ll admit, but now it’s much more focussed and a better introduction to the setting because of it.
On the upside, the cut material hasn’t been wasted. I now have a good start on two supplements that expand on important aspects of the setting, and I have more space for expanding on the other material that’s needed in the basic book. All of which is very exciting.
So… Chapter 1: Background, Chapter 2: Classes, and Chapter 3: Skills are all complete. Next I have Chapter 4: Equipment, which is partially complete, and Chapter 5: Monsters. I’m also thinking of adding Chapter 6: NPCs, and Chapter 7: Introductory Adventure.
With a week off from work, I may even get this done by the end of the year, but I’ve said that before, so I guess I’ll just wait and see and update you again at the end of the week.
Merry Christmas, everyone J.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marrietta and the Wreck of the Partying Plesiosaur – A response to Chuck Wendig’s terribleminds blog flash fiction challenge: The Epic Game of Aspects Redux

Free Read: Forest Connections

Bright Stars Gone to Black: A response to the Chuck Wendig terribleminds flash fiction challenge