Streamlining Project1—Is the end in sight?


Project1 progresses, but I have cut it from 30,000 words to 24,000. It hurt, I’ll admit, but now it’s much more focussed and a better introduction to the setting because of it.
On the upside, the cut material hasn’t been wasted. I now have a good start on two supplements that expand on important aspects of the setting, and I have more space for expanding on the other material that’s needed in the basic book. All of which is very exciting.
So… Chapter 1: Background, Chapter 2: Classes, and Chapter 3: Skills are all complete. Next I have Chapter 4: Equipment, which is partially complete, and Chapter 5: Monsters. I’m also thinking of adding Chapter 6: NPCs, and Chapter 7: Introductory Adventure.
With a week off from work, I may even get this done by the end of the year, but I’ve said that before, so I guess I’ll just wait and see and update you again at the end of the week.
Merry Christmas, everyone J.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go