Change of Cover Art for On a Ship Called Mythicus, Finders-Keepers and An Anthology of Worlds

So, it's been bothering me for a while - the art for the latest anthology. I liked the composition, but somehow it didn't quite gel for me, even when I thought I had found the version I was most happy with, so today, when I was updating my Pinterest boards, and I noticed I made a mistake in my first set of covers, I took the time to change the covers to something that I like even better. Note to all: This is not something you want to do if you can possibly avoid it. Anyway, here are the new covers:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marrietta and the Wreck of the Partying Plesiosaur – A response to Chuck Wendig’s terribleminds blog flash fiction challenge: The Epic Game of Aspects Redux

Free Read: Forest Connections

Bright Stars Gone to Black: A response to the Chuck Wendig terribleminds flash fiction challenge