Google+

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Progress Report Week 2 September 2012



So, it’s been another really quiet week, but I think I managed to crack the first of the challenges in rewriting DarkFantasyNovel1A.

Current Projects


This week I made the following progress on my current projects:

  • DarkFantasyNovel1A: + 5,000 words; first four chapters revised;

Publishing Tasks


  • DarkFantasyNovel2A: commissioned cover artist;
  • RomanceNovel1A: progressed cover art with artist;
  • Updated blog 3 times;
  • Added links to The Simpson Anthologies page.
 

New Arrivals

 Only one new arrival this week:
  • ·         Poem31: Another series of haiku to form a poem, this one about hitmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment