Progress Report: Week 2 November 2012



I’ve been quite slack and distracted this week; time I dug up some of that discipline I thought I had… or reminded myself of why I want to get done what I want to get done in the time-frame I have set. No time for carrots; time for whip and spur. Carrots can come when all is achieved.

Current Projects

The following work was completed on my current projects this week:

  • Revised first 15 chapters of DarkFantasy1A and added 3,000 words.

Publishing Tasks

The following publishing tasks were completed this week:
 

  • Created Cover for Novella6A;
  • Released Novella6A to Smashwords and Kindle;
  • Released Novella6A to CreateSpace and Amazon print;
  • Released Novella7A to CreateSpace and Amazon print; and
  • Updated blog once.

New Arrivals

The following ideas arrived this week:

  • Novella6B: for PenName3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go