New Cover: Jalaya

So, Saturday I sat down and sourced a bunch of pictures for some new covers - and I decided I would complete an idea I'd had for Jalaya about six months ago. It's not a big change, but I think it's a better cover for this novella-length piece of science fiction. Here is is:

New e-book cover for Jalaya

The cover went through a few iterations, but I'll probably stick with this one. Here's what it looks like for the print-on-demand versions.

New print-on-demand cover for Jalaya
New print-on-demand cover for large-print version of Jalaya























For those of you who are curious, here are the covers that went before - including a variation on the one above that I chose not to go with. From left to right you can see the oldest to newest versions of this cover

1st Jalaya cover

3rd Jalaya cover
2nd Jalaya cover








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go