A Very Late Happy Launch Day to Andrew Schneider

This is something I promised myself I'd do - and it got lost in the cracks, so I just want to wish a friend and fellow author:

BELATED HAPPY LAUNCH DAY

ANDREW SCHNEIDER


He's gone ahead and launched two of his novels:


Undercaffeinated is the story of a fairytale princess caught up in the 'real' world, where fairytale creatures - and politics - can really complicate a girl's life.

and


Nothing Left to Wish For is a tale of gritty high fantasy set in a world of genies, dragons, deserts and secrets, some of which are ancient, others merely old and others which are new in comparison. Unique spellcasting and high seas adventure in a desert sky. 

Both books became available on February 1, 2014 (I told you I was late) at Smashwords.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go