Australian Butterflies: Unidentified - Possibly Cabbage?

So, I'm not so sure how uniquely 'Australian' this one is. I do know it was deucedly difficult to photograph. Apparently, butterflies have pretty good eyesight.

In the first shot, I'm trying to gain a little focus and get a little closer.


So far, so good.


And than I adjusted focus in. Amazingly, the butterfly is still there.


I adjusted the focus out. Now, I'm starting to think it's too scared to move.


So, I try a different angle.


And then another, thinking this must be either a very brave or very tolerant butterfly.


I spoke too soon. apparently that last lot of shots was all it was willing to take and it flew away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go