Progress Report: Week 2, June 2014



I did a little bit of catching up last week… and then I went back to studying for my exam. Most of my writing was transcribing a young adult novel from its hand-written form. And I hit my 30,000-words-for-the-month goal—yay!

Overview

New words produced: 581
Old words revised: 7,254
Works completed: 0
Works revised: 0
Covers created: 0
Works published: 1 (5 platforms)
Works submitted: 0
Competitions Entered: 0

Tier 4 Tasks


  • TweenNovel1A: added 7,254 words

Publishing Tasks


  • Created 11 blog posts for this blog;
  • Formatted and uploaded C.M. Simpson: Short Stories and Poems from 2013: Remnants to Recent Years (1988-2012) to Amazon, Smashwords, DriveThruFiction, and OmniLit.

New Arrivals

The following ideas arrived this week:


  • Poem384 (The Ice Queen): a dark fantasy poem about an ice queen;
  • Poem385 (Have all the Dragons Gone and Died?): a fantasy kyrielle about the loss of dragons


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go