Progress Report: Week 4, April 2015
Three tests this week, and a catch-up on the subjects I neglected in order to study for it, put paid to much of my writing hopes for the week. On the flip-side, I am learning to prioritise my writing, so I can write and study in a more balanced fashion. Let’s see how *that* goes.
Tier 1 Tasks
- TweenNovel2A—Anna and the Rock Dragons: edited, uploaded to Smashwords
- ShortStory407—Ducky: uploaded to Smashwords, Kindle
- Created 7 blog posts for this blog;
- Created 2 blog posts for the C.M. Simpson Publishing blog;
- Created 3 blog posts for the C.M. Simpson Art and Photography blog;
- Poem485—Starlit: about the promises of stars;
- Poem486—Cloud Giants Dancing: as for the title;
- Poem487—Dragon Trap: about an alliance and a trap involving dragons;
- Poem488—Star Light, Sky Knight: about knights in the future;
- ShortStory408—The First to Remember: the war on Aquapearl is over but its wounds are still fresh. A tale of honouring the dead—youcan read it here.