Progress Report: Week 4, May 2015
Yes, it's late - again, but life has happened. The next progress report will be tomorrow and then we'll be kinda caught up. The chance of major life changes blew in this week, and threw me a bit of a curve ball. I’ve been following two paths for so long, I hadn’t really noticed when they started to diverge. I will have to choose between them soon, and life may be giving me a little nudge. Either way, it was a very disrupted week, and I was also not well, but writing still got done, new ideas were wrangled and stories continued to be uploaded. Not a bad week, really.
- Created 4 blog posts for this blog;
- Formatted and uploaded Basofi’s Choosing to Draft2Digital;
- Formatted and uploaded C.M. Simpson: Short Stories and Poems from 2012 to Draft2Digital;
- Formatted and uploaded A Vignette for Rashkah to Draft2Digital;
- Formatted and uploaded A Window to Salukia to Draft2Digital.
- Poem489—In a Wide, Wide Land: a poem about an Australian journey inspired by In the Dark, Dark Wood;
- Poem490—The Emotional Sky: an Easter cinquain;
- Poem491—The Child Wakes: a cinquain about a child waking up;
- Poem492—The Dragons and What Wish I: a poem about wishing for choices;
- Poem493—Indonesian Numbers Poem: a poem for learning Indonesian numbers by;
- Poem494—Vengeance Comes Flying In: a series of reverse cinquains about a dragon;
- Poem495—Thinking on the Starbound: a poem urging thought on the dangers of space travel;
- Poem496—Aussie Urban Legends: about Australian urban legends;
- Poem497—Devereaux and I: about a predatory planet