The week just gone was a week where I studied for, and sat, three exams, but I also wrote more in the last two days than I have in some time. Next year’s release schedule is starting to look okay, but I’ll only be sure when the books are done and waiting for the final edit and format. It means working on multiple projects in multiple genres and it’s different to anything I’ve tried before, so I don’t know if it will work. It also means a change in work habits, which is always a challenge to effect. Still, I’m seeing a change, and I have the break to get the changes in place. Wish me luck.
Tier 1 (June) Tasks
- ShortStory61-Seppelitus: Added 3,000 wds
- Chapbook14I-Legacy of Hope: Added 2,000 wds
- ShortStory424-Volevin and the Assassin: Added 1,000 wds
- Chapbook10C-In Full Flight: Added 1,000 wds
- Finished revamping release schedule, starting from January 2016
- Created 2 blog posts for this blog