A busy week, this week. In between Christmas and family and other stuff, writing got done. This is the level of publishable words I want to be doing each week—including after university goes back. The level of formatting and editing will drop once I have the next twelve months’ worth of releases up and out, as will the level of cover creation… maybe. In the meantime, it’s going to be a very busy five weeks, and I am having a blast.
Story-A-Week Challenge Update
- Completed: ShortStory473—The Sevarine Sidestep to be sent out for submission.
Holiday Extension Challenge Update
- Completed: Chapbook14I—Legacy of Hope (Wheelchair Adventures #2) for an April 2016 release.
- Created 3 blog posts for this blog;
- Created 3 blog post for the C.M. Simpson Publishing blog;
- Created 1 blog post for the C.M. Simpson Art and Photography blog;