Progress Report: Week Ending October 15, 2016
Don’t ask me where this week has gone—but it has gone. Also, spring is half-gone, and summer is fast approaching. Better yet, but somewhat sadly, too, the university year is almost gone (just three assessments left!). All this means, of course, that the writing and publishing season is about start – and I am very excited!
- New words produced: 2,436
- Old words revised: 0
- Outlines and Notes: 0
- Works completed: 0
- Works revised: 0
- Covers created: 0
- Works published: 0
- Works submitted: 0
- Competitions Entered: 0
- Bloggery: 177
- University Prep and Assignments: 2,953
Story-A-Week Catch-Up Challenge Update
- Proceeding, the next short story should be finished this week.
Stepping Up Challenge Update
- Languages: Going very slowly.
- Non-Fiction Reading: Reading for classes only.
- Created 2 blog posts for this blog