Last week’s progress report. Late again, as usually happens when I try to increase one or another part of my routine. I focussed on completing the NaNoWriMo quota this week, after a fairly rough and inconsistent start. Finally, seemed to put it together this week, so it was done.
- New words produced: 24,863
- Old words revised: 0
- Outlines and Notes: 912
- Works completed: 0
- Works revised: 1
- Covers created: 1
- Works published: 0
- Works submitted: 0
- Competitions Entered: 0
- Bloggery: 1,164
- University Prep and Assignments: 0
Stepping Up Challenge Update
- Languages: Nil progress
- Non-Fiction Reading: Nil
- No new challenges for me.
- Nothing new to report
- Created 4 blog posts for this blog;
- Updated royalty records;
- Created the cover for The Sevarine Sidestep
- Horror2—Horror Story Untitled 21/11/2016: about vampires and other stuff;
- UF4B—Tamerlain’s Werewolf: an urban fantasy novel in the Aggie and Tams urban fantasy series in which there are werewolves
- YANovel30—Home Run: about a mother and daughter starting anew.
- UF4A—Shades of Memory: an urban fantasy novel in the Aggie and Tams urban fantasy series, in which the two meet, and explore rumours of a secret Australian research centre on aliens, while Aggie finalises her art commission for the Australian War Memorial.
- UF3A—Appleby’s Tale: an urban fantasy story set in the pixie dust setting from the flash fiction and poems.