New Cover: Just a Dinosaur

The cover for, Just a Dinosaur, my third release in June has been approved. I'm a little bit excited and a little bit nervous about this, all at the same time. I've written something contemporary that feels a little bit like horror, and a little bit like urban fantasy, and a little bit like an archaeological adventure story. It's also set in a bush-setting as opposed to an urban environment and, editing it, I thought it touched on some of the stereotypes we see in Australian culture, hopefully both acknowledging and challenging them. It's not what I set out to do on purpose, but something that came through as the story came into being. This tale is due out on June 30.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go