New Cover - Rogue Retrieval

I'll be releasing this shortly... as in 'hopefully today', but, since I have other news coming down the pipe, I figured I'd give you a quick at the cover I created this morning. This is my new cover, for my about-to-be-released science-fiction novella Rogue Retrieval, the latest release in the Mack 'n' Me 'n' Odyssey series.


I was doing okay, right up until Mack arrived, with Delight and Pritchard in tow. Retrieved for a rescue mission, I was in more trouble than I knew, and, as if that wasn’t enough, Mack had an agenda of his own. Well, of course, he did…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go