Carlie's Chapter 8 - Dear Tiger: I Don't Think I'm Human Anymore

LAST WEEK, Simone begged Tiger to get off Deskeden and go somewhere safe. This week, Tiger reveals he has located both Simone's parents and one of Simone's classmates.

Chapter 8 Excerpt – Maybe More than Human


Dear S.S.
You forgot to tell me any dreams, so I can’t check anything else out.
Right now, I know you are right about Marrietta—at least a little bit. And I know what happened at Ambron’s, and I wish I had better news.
Whatever was in the jars got into the air ducts. The computer should have noticed it, but it didn’t, and the whole building was infected. Whatever experiment the company was conducting, it got into the Academy, and they got a whole lot more test subjects than they anticipated.
They sent everyone to different regions of the galaxy, and told their parents or families they were on super-secret assignments. I figured out they couldn’t hide them all, forever, and that’s when I discovered the second reason Deskeden has been indicted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The complete series is available as short, individual ebooks, and will become available as an omnibus, later this year. In the meantime, you can find them on this blog, until one week after the last chapter in the last book of the series has been posted, at which point this series will be taken down, and a new series serialised on site.























books2read.com/u/4DoG8D
books2read.com/u/b5Mng1





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go