Carlie's Chapter 5 - Dear Tiger: Don't Look Back

LAST WEEK, Simone revealed she had found new allies in the form of a group called Odyssey. This week, Tiger reveals he's safe, but grounded on a planet.

Chapter 5 Excerpt – Hunted


Dear Simone


Got your letter. Can’t tell you where I am, or where I’m going to be, but that’s because I just don’t know. FedExplore tried to nail me down once they knew I’d gotten off Deskeden on the shuttle, but then they got too busy to move me.
I got myself out of the holding cell, and into the orbital before they even knew I was gone.
Those things down on the surface? They haven’t made it up here, yet. I’m not even sure they know how.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The complete series is available as short, individual ebooks, and will become available as an omnibus, later this year. In the meantime, you can find them on this blog, until one week after the last chapter in the last book of the series has been posted, at which point this series will be taken down, and a new series serialised on site.























books2read.com/u/4DoG8D
books2read.com/u/b5Mng1






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go