Carlie's Chapter 6 - Dear Tiger: I Like Your Lab

LAST WEEK, Simone said she had a bad dream about hunting Tiger down. This week, Tiger reveals it was more real than either of them wanted it to be.

Chapter 6 Excerpt – Gone




Stars above! That really was you?

That presence in my head.

You scared the sh… daylights out of me. I’ve never been so frightened in my entire life. One minute, I was sleeping, and the next thing my whole body was afraid. I opened my eyes, and there was nothing in my room. And I was terrified.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The complete series is available as short, individual ebooks, and will become available as an omnibus, later this year. In the meantime, you can find them on this blog, until one week after the last chapter in the last book of the series has been posted, at which point this series will be taken down, and a new series serialised on site.























books2read.com/u/4DoG8D
books2read.com/u/b5Mng1






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go