Carlie's Chapter 10 - Dear Tiger: Help me Find my Sisters

LAST WEEK, Simone let Tiger know that he had really good reason to worry. This week, Tiger is looking forward to seeing her...finally...at last!

Chapter 10 – See You Soon




I see you!

I’m on my way.

I’ll meet you in the shuttle bay.


Love


T.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The complete series is available as short, individual ebooks, and will become available as an omnibus, later this year. In the meantime, you can find them on this blog, until one week after the last chapter in the last book of the series has been posted, at which point this series will be taken down, and a new series serialised on site.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go