Paperback! The Strays of Lunar One.

I didn't expect it - I never expect these things, but I really don't expect them when I've only just made the paperback available the day before, and then it's delivered the next day, because my husband ordered it for me!

This is the first book in my second science-fiction action-adventure series, The Strays of Lunar One - and I was just a little bit excited to hold it.


Seriously, though, the cover is not on back-to-front, and the shot wasn't taken in front of a mirror, so I just might need to re-calibrate my phone.

If your interested in the series, you can find links to where all the currently available books can be found, at this Books2Read link: https://books2read.com/rl/0VZZ8x.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go