The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go

This month, I nearly didn't make it. I'd gotten sick, gotten distracted by changes in other things I was doing, gotten a little depressed because things weren't actually working, and was in a bit of an overall funk as I worked out how to change direction and get moving again.

At the beginning of November I guesstimated I had around 20,000 words to go on it in the 100 or so pieces of flash I needed to write to finish the book...and then the forward and the author's notes on top of that. I just wanted to give it up...but I didn't. I got to work to see if I really could manage not to fail, this time, and still do a good job.

This is the result:

Book 6: Another 365 Days of Flash Fiction
Due: November 20, 2022
Uploaded On: November 18, 2022
Due for Release On: November 18, 2022
Type: A collection of mixed-genre and cross-genre flash fiction of varying lengths between 6-1000 words
Content Breakdown:  total pieces-365: Flash Fiction: 365
Length: 123,718 words
Links:
 - Another 365 Days of Flash Fiction (Books2Read): https://books2read.com/u/bOn7JQ

 - Collections Reading List: https://books2read.com/rl/Gw8Oaz

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal