Accountability: Progress Report March 2026, Week 2, ending March 14, 2026

I was a little startled by the impact last week’s unscheduled interruptions had on the schedule, and had to triage. Determined to keep the book focus, I had to let things slide on the content creation front…at least a little. Unfortunately, I managed to catch the same flu my child had brought home, and this meant a lot more had to be let go in favor of trying to get better.

Goals for March 2026, Week 2, ending March 14, 2026

  1. Write 1 short story submission for a new magazine market;
  2. Publish the next novel a week ahead of schedule;
  3.  Maintain content creation schedule.

Goals Completed March 2026, Week 2, ending March 14, 2026

  1. Completed short story submission and submitted on due date;
  2.  Novel formatted to Nuke stage; and
  3.  Minor slippage on content creation schedule; still retrievable.

Other Factors

As above, this flu hit harder than expected, but we got through the week. Also adapting to the news that I have autism and adhd to a level that adversely affects 'normal' job prospects took a lot to get my head around. It was something I had suspected, but not to the degree. Much time was spent doing the mental equivalent of hiding under the blankets.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marrietta and the Wreck of the Partying Plesiosaur – A response to Chuck Wendig’s terribleminds blog flash fiction challenge: The Epic Game of Aspects Redux

Free Read: Forest Connections

Bright Stars Gone to Black: A response to the Chuck Wendig terribleminds flash fiction challenge