Shopping Done at RPGNow

I am so excited! I have found the following on-line at RPGNow:
Fireborn RPG
Fantasy Flight Games have released PDF copies of their Fireborn setting onto RPGNow. I have bought them and am downloading them now. The Fireborne Gamemaster's Guide, Fireborne Player's Handbook and the adventure The Fire Within. I already own the hardcover rulebooks, but now I have a back-up for when they wear out. Have I said how much I love this setting?
Neoexodus
I have also bought the PDFs for LPJ Designs' NeoExodus setting. I look forward to the upcoming availability of Dangers and Discoveries for this setting at RPGNow.
Savage Worlds
I have heard so much about this system by the Pinnacle Entertainment Group, that I thought I should at least look at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go