Projects Under Way: DarkFantasy1


This is the oldest of my novels and, since self-publishing should happen as a progressive activity, I thought it would be most appropriate to post this book first. It is, after all, my first completed book, and I’ve come a long way since I completed it, but it forms the basis of the series. Never fear; I will be revising it first, and I will be acting on my beta-reader’s comments before I do.

A taster? Sure.


 Gilzereet caught the carriage just after it left the Graglecrock city mansion. He tipped the driver, paying him for his silence and the risk he took, easing the man’s terror with a single golden coin. Skill and secrecy was what he paid for, loyalty was what he inadvertently bought. The coachman gave him all three.

This one will take a couple of months to revamp. I’ll let youall know when it goes live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go