Progress Report Week 4 March


Current Projects:

Nil progress

Projects on ‘Hold’:

Nil progress

Backburner Projects:

Nil progress

New Arrivals:

After staring at the last chapter of Romance1 for three quarters of an hour, I got up and did the dishes. I’m ashamed to say that I could not get my thoughts to focus on the current project at all. Instead, my mind came up with a new Young Adult thriller series: three books, contemporary setting, unusual protagonist, twist on the ‘mysterious benefactor’ element and an underlying theme of hope. I shall name the series YANovel7A-C. The concept is clear, the theme has revealed itself, and I have completed the overview and background for the series, and a basic overview for each of the three novels. Not a bad start, and something I can come back to and pick up with minimal confusion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go