Introducing Anthology1—An Anthology of Dragons


Anthology1 has a name. It’s had a name for months, but I haven’t wanted to share it, until I was sure I could actually complete it and get it off the ground.
Anthology1 is called An Anthology of Dragons. It is just over 13,690 words long and contains three short stories and two poems, written over a period of 18 years. The pieces range from pure fantasy (although without the ubiquitous wizard) to contemporary speculative, and haiku-esque.
Over the next few days, I’ll share the cover, first paragraphs and lines from stories and poems, and let you know when this sucker goes live. In the meantime, I’ll be formatting for upload and preparing Anthology2 and Anthology3 for release, while I rewrite DarkFantasy1 and complete CrimeNovel1 and RomanceNovel1… amongst other things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go