Response to this week’s Terribleminds flash fiction ‘scary story in three sentences’ challenge



I nearly missed Chuck Wendig’s terriblemindsflash fiction challenge this week, but just scraped the entry in… going by Australian time. The rules for this one were:

  • Write a scary story in three sentences.
  • It must have a beginning, middle and end.
  • It cannot be a vignette.
  • It must be no longer than 100 words in length.
  • Do not post it in your on-line space.
  • Post it in the comments space for the FlashFiction Challenge: Scary Story in Three Sentences terribleminds blog entry.
I don’t think I quite pulled it off, but you can find it near the bottom of the page, at the terribleminds site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marrietta and the Wreck of the Partying Plesiosaur – A response to Chuck Wendig’s terribleminds blog flash fiction challenge: The Epic Game of Aspects Redux

Free Read: Forest Connections

Bright Stars Gone to Black: A response to the Chuck Wendig terribleminds flash fiction challenge