Cover Update - Shadow's Rise and Hunters of the Nile

Today, I got into a bit more cover design.

Actually, I've spent all week doing cover design for my dark fantasy trilogy, and edits for DarkFantasyNovel1A. Today, I completed the cover design and second edit for DarkFantasy1A and uploaded the first print version to CreateSpace, where it is being processed prior to one final edit and then release. The large print and e-book releases will shortly follow, and probably be out early next week... and then I'll complete the cover for, and start edits on, DarkFantasy1B.

In the meantime, let me share the cover joy for DarkFantasy1A-Shadow's Rise:

EBook Cover                                                AND                       Print Cover




















My other cover update is for Hunters of the Nile, Eleanor Maine's erotic timetravel romance set in Egypt. We decided the cover needed to be a bit more indicative of the genre, so we added some abs, and now it looks like this:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go