Blogging Elsewhere: Wednesday, July 17,I visited with the DSDU Blog




After a week with a broken computer,I forgot to let people know I was guest blogging over at Dark Side Down Under. A group of Australian writers of romance and other paranormal genres, they kindly hosted me on their regular A Bite Of… blog spot on Wednesday, July 17. I talked about the inspiration behind the stories and poems in An Anthology of Battle(which may also be found in my collection of Short Stories and Poems of 2012 collection), and gave an excerpt from one of my favorite stories, Jalaya. Feel free to go over and check it out.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go