Adventure Edition - Babes in London: Little Girls Lost Act Two Scene 3 Finalization
Act Two Preparation and Scene 1 can be found HERE, Act Two Scene 2 can be found HERE, Act Two Scene 3A can be found HERE, Act Two Scene 3B can be found HERE and Act Two Scene 3C can be found HERE.
To play or run this game you will need the following:
PLAYERS: Fireborn Player's Handbook;
GAME MASTERS: Fireborn Gamemaster's Handbook;
This is a piece of fan fiction. It is NOT endorsed or acknowledged by Fantasy Flight Games; it is IN NO WAY official; it DOES NOT indicate any form of relationship between myself and Fantasy Flight Games; and I DO NOT CLAIM any of the setting specific material or setting specific concepts as my own.
GMs, please note that these scenes have not been playtested, so you may need to adjust them on the fly. If you do, I would be grateful for any feedback.
PLAYERS SHOULD NOT READ BEYOND THIS POINT
- go and search Leyila’s House (Go To Act II, Scene 4);
- go and investigate the gallery in Islington to find out about the painter David Markovin who has a studio in Cambden (go to Act III, Scene 1);
- go to David Markovin’s studio in Cambden (go to Act III, Scene 1);
- try to find mythological references to red boars (go to Act III, Scene 4);
- try to find out what the symbol on the disc and the Red Boars means (go to Act III, Scene 4);
- go to Emblae (if they have played The Fire Within) – in which case the faery identifies the creatures as the Red Boars of Set and gives them the information listed on pp. 36-37;
- go the Fae of Haverhill (if they have played The Fire Within) in which case PCs receive the information on p. 37
- check out ‘Half-Time Nursery & Landscaping Services’. (Go to Act 4, Scene 1.)
Next week, I will post Act Two Scene 4A.