Books Read in September 2013

Here are some of the awesome titles I've spent time with this week. To the Hilt is one of the most memorable stories, with 'Mad Alexander' one of my favourite characters. Well worth looking up, if you haven't read it.



































And, don't forget the e-books. This month, I read:
  • The Poop Thief by Kristine Kathryn Rusch, which is a book about familiars and pooh and secrets. This was one of the best reads this month, with a couple of angles on magic and familiars that I had never considered. Awesome, thank you :-). You can find it over at Kobo.
 I also had a bit of time for reading rulebooks. Can anyone tell me if Mind Storm Labs, the creators of Alpha-Omega are still in business? The latest news I can see is from 2009 and 2012, so it doesn't look good. I would like them to still be around. I like this setting:



And to round out the month, I'm now onto the Dick and Felix Francis volumes. I own most of these, but I haven't read them before. This one overcomes any doubts and lives up to the excellent storytelling that has gone before.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go