Progress Report: Week 4, April 2014


You would have thought that, with two long weekends and a short work week, I would have gotten more writing done, but no. Instead, I completed one assignment and almost completed a second, and then I spent most of the week revising for another set of tests. On Saturday, I rewarded myself with a day of writing administration, trying to catch up on all those little tasks indies need to get done. Almost through; I have only got two collections to edit, format and upload, and two collections to finish, and then I go chasing up my writers to see where they are on their projects. You’d have thought one of us taking up a degree was bad enough, but we had to do it all together <sigh>. Who’da thought?
Anyway, no time for moaning. I’m still fighting off a cold and it’s way past naptime. Have a good week, all.

Overview

New words produced: 17,723
Old words revised: 0
Works completed: 1 (assignment)
Works revised: 0
Covers created: 3 (1 of 5 formats complete for each)
Works published: 0
Works submitted: 0
Competitions Entered: 0

Publishing Tasks

Created 6 blog posts for this blog;
Created 33 blog posts for the C.M. Simpson Publishing blog;
Created 3 blog posts for the art and photography blog;
Created 3 book covers

New Arrivals

Nil new ideas written up for this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go