Progress Report: Week 2 August 2014



Exams this week coming, busy work schedule and a family. No writing done this week. Explains why I am so grumpy. Will have to take a break and write today. I know, I know, I know. No excuses. Go read Wendig’s blog; he’s right. No excuses... just let me finish revising for this week's tests and prep my presentation for Thursday... and finish my homework for three subjects - *then* I get to write, and I have a fair bit of ground to make up.

Overview

New words produced: 902 (I know! Shut up already...)
Old words revised: 0
Works completed: 0
Works revised: 0
Covers created: 0
Works published: 0
Works submitted: 0
Competitions Entered: 0
Bloggery: 269

Tier 1 Tasks

Annual 13: Added 190 words
Annual 14: Added 443 words

Publishing Tasks

Created 1 blog posts for this blog;

New Arrivals

No new arrivals

UPDATE: Of course there were arrivals - I added words, right? Doh! Here they are:


 Poem419-Escapee: a science fiction poem about an escapee;
2.       ShortStory350-Vengeance and the Law: a piece of urban fantasy fiction about Egyptian gods;
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go