Recipe: Garlic Steak and Mushroom Stew
- In a pan, place two tablespoons of olive oil, a teaspoon of ground black pepper, and a teaspoon or two of garlic granules, or two cloves of finely chopped fresh garlic. Heat on medium until oil is hot.
- Take your steak and cut it into small pieces; alternatively, take a cup of steak pieces. Add to oil and allow to brown.
- Add 4-6 thinly sliced mushrooms.
- Stir them through the steak.
- Add a small zucchini quartered and sliced.
- Stir through the steak and mushrooms.
- Add thinly sliced broccoli, cauliflower and carrots and stir through after adding each one.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Cover pot, turn heat to halfway between low and medium. Allow to simmer for half an hour to an hour.
- Serve with bread.