Goals set in April 2015



Establish a routine.

Sounds simple, doesn’t it? Well, it isn’t. I’ve spent the last three months trying to establish a routine and completely failing… and I’m not used to failing. So, at the beginning of this month, I sat down and tried to set up a writing schedule. Thus far, I have failed spectacularly, but I’m going to try again… and again… and eventually I’ll find a routine that helps me achieve what I need to.

Part of that routine is to read blogs, so just as I came to this decision, I found this blog by Kristine Kathryn Rusch, talking about routine. Routine is important. I’ll let you know how you go. In the meantime, I’ve got to get back to the backlog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go