Progress Report: Weeks 3-4, March 2015


Well, dayum. Not a lot got done during this period, because I was studying. And I did not reach the 31,000 words I wanted to reach in March. On the upside, I’m only about 2,000 words short of where I want to be at the end of August.
 

Overview


New words produced: 3,902
Old words revised: 0
Works completed: 0
Works revised: 0
Covers created: 0
Works published: 0
Works submitted: 0
Competitions Entered: 0
Bloggery: 167

Publishing Tasks


  • Created 1 blog posts for this blog;
  • Continued edits for Anna and the Rock Dragons


New Arrivals


I had a few ideas quickly jotted down. These will be put into the computer and recorded as they are finished. In the meantime, here’s one more:


  • ShortStory424—Volevin and the Assassin: about a man’s meeting with an assassin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go