The Back-on-Track Challenge and the last university semester have taught me that I have some balancing to do in order to make all the bits of my life fit. Being a full-time student, and wanting to achieve good grades is a full-time job, and that means that, during semester, my writing can’t be. This has meant that I haven’t been making regular releases and that I’ve been expecting too much of myself as a writer, so I’ve had to make a few changes.
- I rescheduled all the work I’d completed, with the first release coming out in the first week of January. This gave me completed work to release all the way up to July, and partial work that will take me through to May 2017 with releases becoming monthly as of January 2017 (or, that’s the plan).
- I put in place a publishing plan, to help make sure I meet my publishing needs for pre-releases;
- and I planned a writing schedule that would allow me to fill the gaps, while keeping the release schedule on track.
- Once I have the items for publishing schedule for the first six months uploaded and available for pre-release, I will release that schedule to the publishing blog;
- Each cover completed will go to the publishing and art blogs;
- I will pre-plan the entries for this blog so that there is something up at lease every second day. So far, I’m thinking on keeping the Sunday Progress Reports, making Monday Birds and Bugs, switching the poetry challenge to Wednesdays, and to try for the Friday RPG writing or news or playing reports. I might try for a regular Writing post, and the terribleminds flash fiction challenge on two of the other days. Publishing and cover announcements will be extra posts.