And this week, I changed things up again. While I was getting the words down, last week—and having a blast—I wasn’t catching up with the publishing schedule. There’s little point in getting the words down, if you’re not also getting them out to readers… so I rejinked my work habits, yet again. I’m not sure what the outcome of this rejinking will be. So far, I’ve managed to reincorporate the exercise and get the publishing process properly started, but I’m still working on adding the writing back in so some gets done every day. Words done this week were all written on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. The rest of the week got lost in publishing, editing, and personal administration. I’m getting there, but it’s not as easy as it sounds.
- Annual25A—C.M. Simpson: Short Stories and Poems from 2014, Vol. 1: pre-nuke edit continues;
- ShortStory479—Miss Delight’s Mistake: Now scheduled for publication in August 2016, was originally scheduled for September 2015.
- Chapbook5B—Rocky and the Great Teddybear Rescue: Cover completed, pre-nuke edit completed, CreateSpace edit and format almost complete;
- Annual27—366 Days of Poetry had poems added for July and December
- Annual28—366 Days of Flash Fiction had flash fiction added for March and December.
- Chapbook5E—Rocky and the Spacefarer’s Christmas (December 2015) – Completed first draft on 20 August 2015, and moved to: Design covers for, edit, format, and upload section.
- Chapbook5B—Rocky and the Great Teddybear Rescue: completed and moved to the ‘Design covers for, edit, format, and upload’ section;
- Chapbook5C—Rocky Rides the Space Range: outline completed, writing to commence;
- Created 0 blog posts for this blog;
- Created 0 blog post for the C.M. Simpson Publishing blog;
- Created 0 blog post for the C.M. Simpson Art and Photography blog;
- Poem696—Allies in the Deep Night: a fantasy poem about an unlikely alliance against trolls;
- Poem697—A Sleeper Agent’s Regret: a science fiction poem about an invasion;
- Poem698—December’s Here: a reflection on the December time of year;
- Poem699—Lunar Vigil: a science fiction poem about the return to Lunar Base 1 by one of the original Earth refugees – set in the Hummingbird and Lunar Wolves universe;
- Poem700—Fast-Lane Choices: a poem reflecting on the choices in modern life—and the sacrifices;
- Poem701—The Kidnapper’s Fate: a fantasy-horror poem about not messing with werewolves;
- ShortStory622—Burbreen Eternal: a piece of horror flash fiction about soldiers facing a terrible foe;
- ShortStory623—Home by Dawn: a piece of speculative flash fiction about werewolves, territory, and mum;
- ShortStory624—Wraith Light: a piece of speculative science fiction about wraiths and colonisation;
- ShortStory625—Living the Dream: a piece of speculative flash fiction about careers and dreams;
- ShortStory626—Family and the Fey: a piece of urban fantasy flash fiction set in the Australian outback;
- ShortStory627—Career’s End: a piece of flash science fiction about living the dream—and what it takes to get there;
- ShortStory628—Eviction and Eradication: a piece of flash science fiction linked to Career’s End;
- ShortStory629—Pink and Fluffy: another piece of flash fiction, this one about parasites and cushions…;