RPG Writing - Where to Start?

I don't think I've written anything for an RPG since I was published by Raging Swan Press, a while back, and I haven't had time to play, for a while, either. I've been focusing a lot on my other writing, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to start here. So I'm going to ask you guys:

What are you interested in seeing in this space?

What's your favourite system? Fireborn? DCC? Open Licence stuff? D&D 5th?

What would be useful to you? Monsters? Locations? A Mini-Adventure?

Would you like to see different terrain types explored? Different monster ecologies? Different genres?

Let me know.

I'll start thinking about the next entry, but it would be more fun to write if I knew there was someone interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go