Releases from Week 1 January 2017

Last week, I created four covers, released one short story, and put three other short stories up for pre-release ordering. It was pretty busy, and not a lot of writing got done, but if you don't publish what you write, you'll never find your readers. These are the stories now available for order, or download:

Available Now:



When Melange feels the pull of utter dread emanating from a road train parked at a rest stop near her home, she investigates. She had no intention of being trapped in the cab on the driver’s unexpected return, nor of being stuck in the truck when he is murdered during the first delivery. But she can’t stay there. She’s discovered the prisoners that were the source of the dread, and the trolls are coming to take them away. With time running short, she must find a way to avoid capture, and summon help, and that means getting past the troll and humans standing guard.

Available for Pre-Order; Release Date: January 21, 2017:



It was meant to be a surprise for Allan’s farewell, but the only person who got surprised was me. And the only farewell I was lookin’ at was my own, which just shows it’s never a good idea to look too closely at your heroes—even when you’re asked to, because now I’m gonna need a little help. and I don't know if it'll come in time.

Available for Pre-Order; Release Date: February 4, 2017:




I grew up with the White Pinnacle always on my horizon. It was the first thing I saw in the morning and the last thing I saw at night. Was it connected to me not being allowed to go to sea like the rest of my siblings, and why my father refused to tell me why? The night my sister’s ship capsized, was a night of revelations, but the price… my sister… Was it something I was strong enough to bear?

Available for Pre-Order; Release Date: November 3, 2017:



So, we’ve done this job, and I’m checking our tails are clear, and I find they’re not—and then I find the only way to kick clear is to find the Cloud Door. Only trouble is the Cloud Door’s a legend, and Mack? Well, he’s not too fond of chasing legends. Fortunately, this one’s a no-brainer: we want to live, and that’s got to be enough to make anyone chase a legend, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go