Babes in London: Hmmm, I’m Glad I’ve Given This More Time…


…because I just might need it. I’ve come across a couple of points that need tweaking. For instance, the Alternate Form power in dragons is limited by levels in that power, which means I need to reword Scene Two in Act One.

Also, I’m trying to do the crunchy bits as I go along. More backgrounds, more powers, more… stuff. I knew it was there, but I’d been ignoring it in favour of getting the story ‘done’. Well, that will add a few more words. Now, let me go over the Preparation section, one more time…

I’ll put it up, tomorrow.

Fireborn: Player's Handbook


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go