Progress Report: Week 2 October 2017

This is the report for last week’s progress. It’s not great, but it’ll do. Life happens. We work through it, and we get on.
 

Week 2 Progress

  • New words produced: 26
  • Outlines and Notes: Nil
  • Works completed: Nil
  • Works edited: 1 (Army Boots and Stilettos)
  • Covers created: Nil
  • Works published: 1
  • Works submitted: Nil
  • Competitions Entered: Nil
  • Bloggery: 20
  • University Prep and Assignments: 4,284 words, 23h 5m (recorded) study, 9h travel

Writing News


Last week I got to Thursday and got gastro – and then my back went, and so did the week’s output plans. I managed inktober up to the 10th, and then didn’t get back to it until today, and I managed to complete the two top priorities that needed to be done: I finished my second essay-in-lieu-of-exam AND I finalised the upload and release of this fortnight’s novel, Army Boots & Stilettos. It’s now up for pre-order, and will be available on Friday.

 















 

 

 

June-July Challenge: Babes in London


No progress, but this week, I’ll be trying to finalise Friday’s ‘episode.’

NOTE: This adventure is not sanctioned in any way, shape or form by Fantasy Flight. It is not an official product, and I am in no way affiliated with them or they with me. There is no relationship between us. This adventure is mine, for fun, and for you, because some of you asked me to finish it.

Also, if you like this adventure and want to play it, please go buy the official rulebooks from somewhere where the original creators and publisher of the setting will be paid. I got mine from a Melbourne game store, but I’ve found PDF versions of the Player's Handbook and the Gamemaster's Handbook are now available from DriveThruFiction. If you enjoy their world, this is the best way to thank them.




Ingress Updates


Last week’s Ingress consisted of very little. I made the daily hacks and that was about it.

PokemonGo Updates


Last week’s PokemonGo consisted of very little. I had it open when I walked, made the daily spins and captures, and that was it. Nothing exciting.

Inktober 2017


I managed to get the following drawings done, but then things started going downhill. This week, I hope to do better (in more ways than one).





















Priorities for Week 3, October 2017


This week’s priorities are as follows:
  • Study for next week’s 4 language exams;
  • Brush up the formatting for the first essay-in-lieu-of-exams and see if it needs more references;
  • Inktober.

I’d like to write, too, but my back is still mending, so getting through the week without ending up in bed, when I need to be attending exams next week is the main goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go