Progress Report: Week 2, November 2017


I had visitors all the second week of November, but I started to settle down into some semblance of a routine. I had decided to try and write my NaNo novel, and pick up where I had left off on a couple of other projects, while continuing my walking and language study. Let’s just say that this was a bit of a miscalculation, and I needed to start off more slowly. It’s easy enough to see looking back, just harder when you’re in the middle of it.
So, progress for the second week of November looked like this:

Progress for Week 2, November 2017


  • New words produced: 13,740
  • Outlines and Notes: 1,280
  • Works completed: 32 (1 short story—Destiny’s Queen, 16 poems, 15 flash fiction)
  • Works edited: Nil
  • Covers created: Nil
  • Works published: Nil
  • Works submitted: Nil
  • Competitions Entered: Nil
  • Bloggery: Nil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go