Indonesian: Practicing

Just a quick shout out to let you know that I have an Indonesian blog. It's to help me practice my Indonesian, because I simply don't want to lose what little ability I have in the language.

Each blog is divided into two sections: the section where I write in Indonesian... and the section where I put down the English translation of what I think I've written in Indonesian. I'm not sure what I'm going to write about, but I'm looking at translating parts of my stories, and maybe talk about writing in general... or anything else that grabs me as interesting. It's all practice, right?

Anyway, you're welcome to drop by and check it out, just don't expect it to be perfect, because I'm still very much learning - and feel free to let me know how I can do better. But nicely, okay, because doing this is scary enough.

Oh... and a link, so here's the link to my Indonesian blog, in case your curious, or interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go