PokemonGo: Today’s Hatchlings & a New Pokemon

I didn’t want to go for a walk, today, but that’s nothing new. I have to walk, or I lose writing time to my back doing unexpected and painful things. It would be easier to take a pill, and a lot more time efficient—but it would be nowhere near as good for clearing my head, and revitalising my creativity. Not to mention fun.


Today’s hatchlings included a carvanha from a 5km egg, and a trapinch from a 10km egg, both collected from pokestops in the local area.





















And today’s new pokemon was a cute little vibrava courtesy of the trapinch hatching, although, if I’d realised there was a third evolution, I might not have powered it up before evolving it.
 
 



















Of course, bring team Instinct, these hatchlings were more than worth keeping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marrietta and the Wreck of the Partying Plesiosaur – A response to Chuck Wendig’s terribleminds blog flash fiction challenge: The Epic Game of Aspects Redux

Free Read: Forest Connections

Bright Stars Gone to Black: A response to the Chuck Wendig terribleminds flash fiction challenge