PokemonGo: Today’s Hatchlings & a New Pokemon

I didn’t want to go for a walk, today, but that’s nothing new. I have to walk, or I lose writing time to my back doing unexpected and painful things. It would be easier to take a pill, and a lot more time efficient—but it would be nowhere near as good for clearing my head, and revitalising my creativity. Not to mention fun.


Today’s hatchlings included a carvanha from a 5km egg, and a trapinch from a 10km egg, both collected from pokestops in the local area.





















And today’s new pokemon was a cute little vibrava courtesy of the trapinch hatching, although, if I’d realised there was a third evolution, I might not have powered it up before evolving it.
 
 



















Of course, bring team Instinct, these hatchlings were more than worth keeping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go