New Novel Finished - Mack 'n' Me: Origins

After two years of writing flash fiction surrounding Joss Cutter (the first-person narrator) and Mack, I finally found the story of how they first met. What I didn't expect was to find that Odyssey also featured in the way Joss started out... or that they had a much darker side.

The novel was supposed to be the development of a different novel idea, but became its own beast, pushing the original novel in the position of Book 2, and I knew I had a trilogy on my hands. At the end, though, I found a fourth book, and a short story. Plans are to now complete the other three books in the series, and try for an anthology of the short stories and flash before year's end, with all of them coming in around 90k... nothing like aiming high, right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go