Titles Uploaded to Kobo Today

I've decided I'll go ahead and make things available on Kobo. I'd already started, but then I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue, so I thought about it for a while, and decided I'd see how things went. Unfortunately, this means I have a lot of catching up to do, which is what I'm doing, now. I'll give a general update of what I add to the site each day, until I've caught up. At the same time, I'll be adding the new releases at the same time as I upload those to other sites. Here are the titles I've added so far this week - they may take a couple of days to appear, but they've been submitted:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go