Carlie’s Chapter 1—Dear Tiger: I Miss You

This year, I’m trying something new – serializing a chapter book series. I’ve started with the first series I completed as Carlie Simonsen: the Letters Across Space series.

Chapter 1 Excerpt – Dear Tiger


From: Simone Michaels, Alpha Centauri Home Room, Losandro’s Interstellar Academy, Mail Bag 4029, Galmon Mail Center, Emerald Moon, Tychon


Date: 22 Landing 3049


Dear Tiger

Today was a great day, well, as good as any day gets when I’m stuck here on the moon, and mum and dad are away. I hope the expedition goes well for them, because, once the base camp is set up, I will be able to stay with them for the school break. They write to me often, and I am so looking forward to seeing them again.
Actually, I’m lying. It’s been a terrible day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The complete series is available as short, individual ebooks, and will become available as an omnibus, later this year. In the meantime, you can find them on this blog, until one week after the last chapter in the last book of the series has been posted, at which point this series will be taken down, and a new series serialised on site.









books2read.com/u/b5Mng1

















books2read.com/u/3GYBla
books2read.com/u/4782k8












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go