Carlie's Chapter 9 - Dear Tiger: I Don't Think I'm Human Anymore

LAST WEEK, Tiger revealed he knew where Simone's parents and old classmate were. This week, Simone reveals that the company has discovered her psi abilities and is monitoring her with a psi of their own.

Chapter 9 Excerpt –Visits from the Psi


Dear TT,

I would love to dance with you, but I’m in trouble. I couldn’t hide the mind-reading from the company psi. I’m not sure I could hide anything from her. She came with the doctors, and I was curious.
I mean, I could hear the other doctors coming down the corridor, but I couldn’t hear her. I could tell she was there. She was this presence. I tried to reach out and touch her mind, but it was like her mind wasn’t there.
There were no thoughts. I couldn’t even sense emotion.
I’m sorry if this is coming as a bit of a surprise to you, Tiges, but I didn’t want to write about it. Writing about it made it all too real, and who wants to make being this kind of different real, right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The complete series is available as short, individual ebooks, and will become available as an omnibus, later this year. In the meantime, you can find them on this blog, until one week after the last chapter in the last book of the series has been posted, at which point this series will be taken down, and a new series serialised on site.























books2read.com/u/4DoG8D
books2read.com/u/b5Mng1






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go